All shoppers must register and login in order to place an order on the site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. If you use a password to access our Site, you remain responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and you accept full responsibility for all activities that occur on your account. In the event that the confidentiality of your account is compromised, you are required to notify us immediately. In these circumstances, we will not be held accountable or liable in any way for damages resulting from any compromise of the confidentiality of your account or unauthorized access to your account.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you also agree to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt out either by unsubscribing in “My Account” or by contacting the Customer Service Representative.
All the products listed on the Web Site will be sold at the price advertised unless otherwise specified or deemed inaccurate. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis, some of the commodities, fresh food prices and other products are subject to change on a daily basis.
Cancellation by Site / Customer
You as a customer can cancel your order up to 24 hours after placing your order by calling our Customer Service Representative. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the Terms & Conditions of using the Web Site, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
Return & Refunds
We have a return and refund policy which entitles all our members to return the product at the time of delivery if due to some reason they are not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the product. We will take the returned product back with us and the value of the return products will be subtracted from your invoice total. We also have a return and refund policy in place for items that are defective.
We have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We do not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error-free. At times it is possible that there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, omissions or out of stock items. BSG reserves the right to correct any errors, or inaccuracies and change or update information at any time without prior notice, or liability to you or any other person.
We cannot guarantee that goods or products advertised on the Web Site will be available when ordered as items sometimes go out of stock. We reserve the right to cancel, to terminate or not to process orders (including accepted orders) where the price or other material information on this site is inaccurate. If we do not process an order for such reason, we will advise you.
Blue Sky Online Grocery and their respective designs and/or logos are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Blue Sky Online Grocery and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of us.
From time to time, the Web Site may contain advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted to us on the Site is completely accurate. We are not responsible or liable in any way for any mistakes, omissions or errors whatsoever in the advertiser’s material submitted to us.
From time to time, the Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites. We are not responsible for the content displayed on Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated by us. Please note that inclusion of any linked Web Site on our Site does not imply endorsement of the linked Web Site by us. You also must understand that the information and opinions in the third-party content and website links represent solely their views and is neither recognized by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief. At any time, if you decide to leave www.bluegro.net and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Blue Sky Grocery may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Web Site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates, employees, subcontractors, advertisers, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Limitation of Liability
We and our Affiliated Parties shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from any errors in or omissions from the Site, the unavailability or interruption of the Site, any content contained on the Site, or any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party.
We reserve the right not to deliver to particular locations. In the event that your delivery is stolen from your delivery address or damaged after instructions were provided by you to deliver in such manner, we do not accept liability, and will only offer compensation at our sole discretion. If we are unable to deliver to you, or deliver on time, for ‘force majeure’ reasons or reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, lockdown or pandemic measures, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes.
You Agree and Confirm the following: –
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Blue Sky Grocery reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You authorize Blue Sky Grocery to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/account.
- That you are accessing the services available on this site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
Web Site Restrictions
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the site.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or Web Sites connected to the site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Blue-Sky Grocery. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. BSG may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the site, such termination will be without any liability to BSG if you violate the Terms and Conditions. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product or items already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.